D-Network is urgently looking for a Specialist Product Specialist for our customer based in Brussels.
The position is a permanent role / Employee / CDI or Open to Freelance Consultant.
Candidate : Must be Dutch Native Speaker with a solid level in English - French is a plus.
- The Product Specialist has a solid knowledge and expertise in our software suite.
- He/she expands relationships with existing and future customers by supporting collaborative efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines.
- By targeting qualified opportunities referred by our needs in business development, he/she will assist the acceptance tests while actively collaborating with the other teams of the department.
- Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Product Specialist is responsible for achieving software acceptation tests, ensuring technical demonstrations and/or presentations, writing and sharing technical information between the development teams (local and core), ITIL managers and onsite engineers.
- Able to travel, the product specialist will attend meetings with our customers and end users to define and specify functional requirements.
- He will be able to speak the language and understand the needs of the emergency world.
- By having an adapted attitude and an irreproachable presentation, he/she will accompany the best our users in the acceptance path of our products.
- Become a (technical) product specialist.
- Create and maintain technical design documents.
- Create, share and maintain technical information between the department.
- Provide support for core and locally developed applications.
- Prepare, assist, follow and drive acceptance tests.
- Coordinate work with other teams under the responsibility of corresponding managers.
- University degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum 2 years of corresponding experience.
- Initiative and dynamic attitude, team player.
- Able to plan and carry out by his/her own multiple work assignments while respecting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills.
- Stress resistant.
- Languages skills: Dutch, French and English.
- Computer Aided Dispatch, GIS, Radio, and/or Telephony software experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of the emergency world (Police, Fire Brigade, Civilian Protection...) is a plus.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes is a plus.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits (Company Car/ International Fuel Card/ Insurances/ Meal vouchers /Eco-Cheques / Internet allowance / Training budget
- A young & dynamic environment welcoming proactivity and initiative