I am working directly with a client who is looking for an experienced Data Engineer for a 12 Month freelance contract to join their team with possible extensions.
As part of a young and fast-growing team based in Belgium, you take part in complex data analytics projects through their entire lifecycle. Besides design and implementation, this also includes following up on project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders.
- Senior Data Engineer to work remotely, occasionally providing on-site support to clients
- Architect, develop and deploy a wide range of data applications, both on-premise and in the cloud
- Design complex analytics solutions with large data sets on distributed systems
- Work independently, prioritize multiple stakeholders and tasks, and manage work time effectively
- Working as part of a dynamic, no-nonsense start-up environment
- 10+ years' experience working as a Data Engineer or similar role
- Programming experience with one or more languages: Python, C#, Java, Scala, C/C++, ...
- Highly proficient with both AWS and Azure
- Basic understanding of databases and SQL
- Experience with both Redshift and ElasticSearch
- Strong English skills, both spoken and written. Dutch is a bonus
- Duration: 12 Months+
- Start Date: ASAP
- Languague: English
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> or alternatively call on +32 (0)2 320 12 57. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.