The SAP Business Analyst will focus on providing functional analysis and support to specific business groups to realize operational excellence objectives. Business groups include supply chain, operations, sales and finance. Modules include MM, SD, EWM, PP, FICO and BPC. Are you attracted to a job in an innovative and dynamic environment where you will be the driver of changing our legacy ERP sytem by SAP S4? You will be part of the implementation and roll-out of one SAP module worldwide.
As a business Process Analyst, you will transform business requirements into relevant system solutions.
More specifically, you will:
- Map the processes and information flows in close collaboration with the different business lines concerned.
- Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities and business impacts of various solution options.
- Define the design software development that is matching the internal needs.
- Customize, validate solutions and follow-up their implementations.
- Configure and document software and processes, using agreed standards and tools.
- Provide training and first line support towards our end-users.
- Challenge existing business processes to discover better ways of doing business.
- Stay informed of advances and pertinent changes in software technologies that may translate into process improvements.
- Build long-term relationships with business partners to drive engagement in IT strategy and deliver business value.
- Holding a Master degree in Computer Science or Economics or equivalent.
- Having a relevant experience in the analysis of corporate needs and the translation of these into a functional analysis is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English (speaking and writing). Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- Ability to present and communicate ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- A pragmatic and efficient solution builder who acts proactively and thinks analytically.
- Team-oriented and skilled at working within a collaborative environment.
- You must be able to travel up to 30%.
- A challenging position at the headquarters of the Deceuninck Group. You will be empowered to deliver quick and tangible results.
- A dynamic function with ample space for autonomy and personal development
- We offer a group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers, a bonusplan on top of a competive salary.
Please apply ASAP through the button below.