By joining the IT Innovation Team, part of the Applications & Development department you will be reporting to the head of development team and you will be in charge of:
- Install, configure and maintain the Ci/Cd chain.
- Development environments administration in close collaboration with production and system administrator's teams.
- Setup and administrate application performance monitoring tool.
- Setup the right monitoring on all the servers
- Administration of the applications servers (and resources deployed on the servers), Message Oriented Middleware, Message Queue brokers.
- Implementation of proactivity mechanism to reduce considerably the incidents numbers and the system down time.
- Participate to the business project roadmap. Deliver infrastructure as configuration with the help of the Scrum development team and the infrastructure team.
- Perform load test on the environments and implement the necessary fixes to ensure the right level of systems scalability.
- Participate to the first level support already in place within the development department.
- Proven experience with JVM management (set up, operations, heap/stack dumps, Gc, Jmx operations...)
- Proven experience with managing environments and critical environments (Production).
- Proven experience with DevOps (Config Management, Source Control Management, Continuous Integration, Test Management)
- Proven experience with Linux (Shell scripting) and Windows (Shell scripting)
- Experience with Mom architectures
- Experience with IBM Mqseries
- Proven experience with application servers administration (Tomcat, JBoss AS, Karaf, Glassfish...)
- Experience with web servers administration (httpd, Tomcat...)
- Experience with FTP(s), LDAP, SSH, HTTP
- Proven experience with relational database (Oracle, Sybase, DB2/400, MS SQL Server) and connection poolings
- Experience with Redis, Elasticsearch
- Experience with programming language is a strong asset (preferably Java but also VB, SQL, PL/SQL...)
- Experience with Java Caps, Talend, BPM engines...
- Very good communication skills.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English and French/Dutch.
- Team player and stress resistant
- Java technologies (JVM, Jse, JEE)
- Tomcat, Glassfish, JBoss...
- GIT, SVN, CVS.
- Jenkins, Nexus.
- JIRA, Confluence.
- Stack Elk (Elasticsearch, Logstach, Kibana)
- Ansible, Nagios
- Administration and/or développement on Talend solutions
- French and English: Mastering Oral and Written Communication;
- Dutch: Proficient.
By working for Bank Degroof Petercam, you will join a Belgian bank of a human size where personal contacts prevail.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs.