The past years Deloitte member firms served 87% (or 113 companies) of the 130 Fg500 Consumer companies across the Automotive, Consumer Products, Retail, Wholesale and Distribution and Transportation, Hospitality and Services subsegments with a broad range of services that truly transform the business of today. These services include digital transformations, business operation transformations, Connected Experience services just to name a few.
In particular, our Analytics & Cognitive practice provides strategic guidance and implementation services to help companies manage data from disparate sources and convert it into accurate, actionable information that can support fact-driven decision-making and drive competitive advantage. Our practice addresses the continuum of opportunities in Business Intelligence, data management, data-in-cloudand the latest proven practices in advanced analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
Our market propositions and competencies are centered on the following themes
- Data & Analytics Modernization
- Robotics & Intelligent Automation
- AI Insights & Engagement
- AI Strategy
- Managed Analytics & Assets
For our Analytics & Cognitive Services practice we are looking for strong Manager with a solid experience in the Consumer Industry.
- Be a trusted advisor for our clients in the Consumer Industry regarding the Analytics & Cognitive offering
- Be eminent in the market and advocate the Future of Consumer
- Define, guide and advise clients in developing data strategies with our clients.
- Develop implementation roadmaps and business cases.
- Manage large and complex implementation programs.
- Coach junior consultants in the team.
You are passionate about the Consumer Industry and you want to continue to develop your expertise in this area.
You have at least 5 - 10 years' relevant experience in Data Management and/or Analytics in one of the sectors of the Consumer Industry.
You have consulting experience or experience in a key account manager role
You have project management experience and are comfortable leading teams of up to 10 people
You have a proven track record in one or more of the following areas: data strategy, information architecture, data modeling, data governance, reporting & data warehousing, advanced analytics, AI and Machine Learning.
You have the ability to interact with the business and translate requirements into practical roadmaps and sustainable solutions.
You are eager to learn and grow professionally
You are a self-starter, and team player with strong soft skills
You have good communication skills
You are able to conduct workshops in a multinational environment
- Mandatory skills: You are fluent in English + Dutch and/or French
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- An inspiring place to work with attention on a positive atmosphere and good team spirit;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.