Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
As part of a large ICT strategy program for the European Institution in Brussels, we are looking for multiple management consulting profiles - open for contractors and permanent employees.
- You will hold responsibility for the creation of a long-term IT roadmap in-line with the EC strategy.
- Focus on the elaboration of a target architecture for interoperability trans-European systems.
- Contribute to interoperability studies.
- Conduct impact assessments.
- Deliver architecture methodologies, processes and a governance framework to client.
- Give inputs to improve and streamline the development and delivery of architectures.
- Deliver integrated architectural models linking business, application, information and technology domains.
- You have a sound background in setting corporate architectural directions aligned with strategic business needs and a strong knowledge of enterprise IT architecture best practice, methodologies and tools (3-15 years of experience).
- Previous experience with large, highly available and secured systems
- Experience with SOA architecture and Integration architecture.
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Exposure to the EU institutions or related organizations is considered as a plus.
- You are open to work in an international environment.
- You are fluent in English (both in speaking and writing).