We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services, financial, legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Belgium. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. We differentiate by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
Deloitte and Coupa Software have teamed to bring a new approach to procurement that can help clients realize bottom-line savings through enhanced visibility and better control of spend under management. Our alliance combines Deloitte's deep experience in sourcing and procurement with a leading Cloud platform for spend management. Together, we help clients transform their sourcing and procurement processes to build a more profitable and successful business.
We are looking to expand our team of experienced professionals to design, implement and deploy sourcing & procurement solutions in Coupa.
Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you. We take your further development seriously. Deloitte offers a comprehensive internal and external training programme.
- Use your deep functional and technical knowledge to help guide our clients in the specification & selection process for e-procurement tools.
- Liaise with our international network of experts in Cloud-based Source-to Pay applications to define the optimal set-up for the client.
- Lead the design and implementation of Coupa software solutions on-site at the client.
- Depending on the level of knowledge and experience, tasks include project management, business process analysis, defining to-be processes, tool selection, change management, implementation support & training, provide guidance and coaching to Junior resources.
- Act as a true team player in the project team and collaborate with different functions at our client's site: Sourcing, Procurement, Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, HR, IT, etc.
- Support the team on further business development activities by helping in developing sales offers, manage relationships with business partners, support in development of articles, marketing plan, events, etc.
- Coach Junior colleagues who start on Sourcing & Procurement projects.
- Travel internationally to work on client assignments abroad.
Our added value
- State-of-the-art and proven frameworks, methodologies and tools in the field of Sourcing & Procurement, project management, enterprise value delivery, etc.
- Our industry focus is across businesses as Sourcing & Procurement is a critical asset and factor for success.
- Unrivalled multi-disciplinary capability - Deloitte can draw from a pool of industry experts, complemented where needed with experts from our audit, tax & legal, accounting, financial advisory and enterprise risk.
- Local presence with a global reach - Deloitte's depth and spread of global
- Consulting operations addresses our clients' needs for global solutions.
Learning opportunities for you
- Working in an international environment, for multinational organisations in diverse industries such as Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, (Petro-)Chemicals, Industrial Manufacturing, etc.
- Broadening your consulting skills to provide a pragmatic approach to complex problems at all levels in our client's organisation and to develop value-added solutions with a real business impact.
- Deepening your expertise in the field of Supply Chain Management but also broadening your knowledge in other domains by collaborating on projects with experts in Strategy, Finance, Technology, Human Capital and many more business domains.
- You have a Master's degree in Engineering or Economics and at least 2 to 5 years of relevant (consulting) experience in Source-to-Pay.
- Your experiences include the implementation of different Coupa modules and integration with back-end systems such as SAP, Oracle.
- A practical knowledge of SAP Material Management, Ariba and/or other Source-to-Pay tools is a plus.
- You are able to lead business process design workshops/discussions with clients.
- Having an APICS certificate is a plus.
- You enjoy working independently as well as being in contact with customers.
- In addition, you are a team player with strong communication skills, and you have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills.
- You are happy to travel for our international clients.
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French with a good basic knowledge of the other language.
What you can expect from us
- A dynamic, challenging, innovating and international environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A true coaching culture with never ending opportunities for learning;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.