Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
Who are we at Deloitte?
Analytics & Cognitive is helping its Clients grow, evolve, mature and question their business. We do this by leveraging our extensive and ever evolving information driven technology and methodology know-how. We rationalize information and apply it to any challenge ahead, in partnership relationships with our Clients.
We employ a broad range of different information-driven profiles: Data Managers, Information Builders, Data Scientists, RPA, Cloud, Cognitive... All information-driven roles are somehow present. We are looking for pragmatic minds that can adjust their way of working to resonate with his/her Client.
In The Age of With, via our Analytics & Cognitive team we have a focus on applying Intelligence across the entire data, analytics, automation and AI spectrum.
Data & Analytics modernization: Design and implement large scale data programs and analytics platforms that promote organizational intelligence
Robotics & Intelligent Automation: Leverage robotic and intelligent automation technologies to transform business processes, augmenting human labor with automation to drive better outcomes with enhanced productivity
AI Insights & Engagement: Generate insights to catalyze growth and engage stakeholders using Science based capabilities, Machine Learning and AI platforms, delivered via an alternative Studio based model
AI Strategy: Define the AI strategy of a company in support of the new business models and realizing improved business outcomes
Managed Analytics & AI services: Operate Data and Analytics infrastructure and systems, provide capacity by embedding talent in our client organizations and build As a Service based subscription models at scale
Assets & IP Factory: Build AI-enabled assets, IP addressing high value, and repeatable use cases.
What work will you be doing?
- You will engage with clients to understand their specific needs in detail;
- You will solve the challenge of integrating both internal and external sources of information to model our clients' businesses;
- You will design and develop Analytics & Cognitive solutions using and implementing the latest technologies to deliver impact to our clients;
- You will develop innovative architecture using disruptive technologies;
- You will advise our clients with the best way to integrate innovative data solution in their enterprise architecture landscape.
- You will develop and maintain long lasting relationships with senior client stakeholders, both during and outside of project delivery;
- You will take responsibility for client deliverables;
- You will support the development of client bids and the presentation of proposals;
- You will act as a role model - help to develop and mentor junior resources.
Who are you?
- You have an in-depth knowledge of at least one of the data management domain (data governance, data quality, master data management...);
- You have experience in implementing ETL data flows and know at least one of the following tools: Informatica PowerCenter, SAS Data Integration Studio, DataStage, SSIS...;
- You have data modelling experience, can create a conceptual data model from scratch and translate it into a logical and physical one.
- Knowledge of Cloud services and capabilities is a plus.
- You are aware of analytics trends and the newest technologies in the market;
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience
- You are a team player with strong communication skills.
- You have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills.
- You are open to work in an international environment
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience working in a global environment;
- Mandatory skills: You are fluent in English AND Dutch or French.
How will you grow?
- You will continuously evolve providing different types of Analytics and Cognitive services at our clients. You will continuously learn new tools and methodologies. You will become expert in some areas and diversify in others.
- You will grow your industry and business specific knowledge in order to increase the impact our efforts will have on the business.
- Your proficiency level will grow in providing exceptional service to our clients, develop our talents and grow the firm and its brand. This by focusing on key areas like: solving problems, developing others and self, building relationships, adapting communication styles, managing change & ambiguity, developing business, managing quality and risk and managing to results.
What will Deloitte offer?
- A challenging and innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.