Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multinational and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Deloitte Digital is a part of our Consulting Practice, in which we focus on digital transformation. By leveraging user-centric thinking, design capabilities, new technologies and Cloud solutions, we empower our clients and allow them to rethink how they connect with their customers across every platform, every device and every step of the customer journey. Our approach is to start from the customer or the user needs, convert them into concepts, design tangible prototypes, and finally develop and implement concrete solutions, always keeping in mind the business impact they entail. Organised in Digital Experience and Digital Customer teams, our consultants deliver disruptive innovations, relying on their business and technology knowledge, along with their creative capabilities.
- As a CRM Transformation Senior Consultant / Manager you have a dual role: firstly you will deliver impactful Customer Transformation projects in the CRM space (Sales, Service, Marketing) and secondly you will play an active role in the growth and development of our Customer Relationship Management practice (Manager role);
- Our practice helps clients with the visioning, designing, planning, execution and adoption of CRM business transformation programs that deliver tangible results and we are recognized as the most impactful and innovative provider of CRM solutions in Belgium;
- Given our broad service portfolio and excellent client relationships, there are many opportunities to grow our services at our existing clients and attract new clients. This means you will have a responsibility in exploring business needs, defining project proposals and presenting them to business management;
- In the project execution phase you will play a key delivery role based on your expertise in the CRM domain: ranging from subject matter expert in CRM vision and roadmap project to leading the actual business transformation project or a specific project stream;
- You will play an important role in the development of our practice and the people with a specific focus on Financial Services (banking, insurance, securities).
- Financial Services track record through projects;
- 4-8 years of experience;
- Passionate about CRM business transformation and technology;
- Experience with translating business processes and requirements into technical solutions;
- Strong English written and oral communication skills (Dutch and/or French is a plus);
- Team player with strong communication skills;
- Strong ability to steer and coach a team of consultants;
- Open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed;
- Experience working with CRM technologies such as Salesforce.com or Oracle/Siebel is a plus;
- Experience about Sales, Marketing or Service processes is a must.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.