Does the Government & Public Sector fascinate you? Are you a tech-savvy professional?
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services, and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multinational and large organisations, public institutions and small, fast-growi NG companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
Part of Consulting, we focus within the Customer & Marketing portfolio on enterprise wide digital transformations that start and end with the customer. Better known as Deloitte Digital, we use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures. Our team connects our talents in strategy, design, innovation, and brand (Imagine) with data, insight, commerce, automation, and platform integration (Deliver) with marketing, advertising, content, and optimization (Run) to connect the business with its future in a way no traditional consultancy or agency can. Within the Customer & Marketing portfolio, we organize in four teams: Customer Strategy & Applied Design, Marketing & Commerce, Digital Customer, and Digital Mix.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life, leveraging leading technologies such as Salesforce. We are looking to strengthen this market leading team with a CRM Government & Public Sector Senior Manager.
What is your impact?
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, as a senior manager in our team, you will
- Manage and deliver CRM transformation projects at clients, in an Agile mode. Projects will vary from strategic discoveries to CRM implementations (with Salesforce as an enabling technology);
- Act as a subject expert in the government & public sector industry and support project teams in understanding the needs and processes and identifying the areas of improvements using a CRM;
- Follow-up on the latest developments in the government & public sector (regulatory, processes, technology), train and coach colleagues on the latest trends in the sector;
- Grow and maintain relationships with different stakeholders from the Operational and IT departments at our public sector clients;
- Drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders in order to meet the clients' and Deloitte's key objectives;
- Lead by example and develop high-performing people and teams by challenging, supporting and continuously coaching and steering them;
- Act as an entrepreneur and contribute in your own way to the growth of our business by exploring market needs, defining and presenting proposals.
How will you make it?
You will work in a collaborative and creative environment where innovation is key!
As part of the Digital Customer offering, you will be responsible to elevate the human experience. Working together, we offer fully integrated, game-changing solutions for public sector clients ranging from general directors to chief digital officers.
By leveraging on industry expertise, design capabilities, new technologies and cloud solutions, you will empower our public sector clients and allow them to rethink how they connect with their customers across every platform, every device and every step of the citizen and enterprise journey. Our approach is to start from the user needs, convert them into concepts, design tangible prototypes, and finally develop and implement concrete solutions, always keeping in mind the business impact they entail.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. However, our main objective is always to achieve the best result for our clients. Thus, we need to make sure to onboard the right colleagues with the right capabilities. We expect from you to have
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with or in the public sector;
- Experience as a technical/functional/product owner role during a CRM implementation project leveraging modern technologies such as Salesforce;
- A good knowledge of CRM processes and trends (Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP,...);
- Experience in translating business requirements and processes into technical solutions;
- Experience in steering and coaching a delivery team to ensure the success of the project while minimize project risks;
- The ability to develop and manage project scopes, resources, timing and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Knowledge of Agile and experience to act as Scrum Master is a key advantage;
- Strong communication skills and you are a team player;
- Outstanding analytical skills and you are intellectually curious;
- A true willingness and ability to work as part of an integrated, enthusiastic and multi-disciplinary team in an local, national and international environment;
- An excellent command of written and spoken English with knowledge of at least Dutch or French, ideally both.
Are you our next colleague?
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We would like to know who you are. Apply now!
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.