Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
You will be responsible for SAP BI solution design and development, translating business requirements into solid solutions. Your activities range from business requirements analysis to architecture design, BI development, testing and coaching of more Junior consultants in the team. You participate in assessments of existing SAP BI implementations and give advice on structural improvements in the areas of performance, usability, architecture, processes and organization. Besides that you will have the opportunity to work together with several services lines within the Deloitte's Belgian practice, such as Finance Transformation, CRM, Supply Chain Strategy and SAP Process Excellence.
- You have at least 2 years of experience (4 - 6 years for Senior level implementing SAP BW, BO or Sybase IQ solutions;
- You understand Business Intelligence concepts and want to further develop your functional and technical SAP BI competencies in challenging projects, as well as new technologies like SAP Hana;
- You have a bachelor or master degree;
- You are a team player with strong communication skills;
- You have knowledge and relevant experience in BI concepts (Data warehousing, Dashboarding, OLAP, Analytics);
- You have relevant experience SAP BI tools (SAP BW, BO or Sybase IQ);
- You are eager to learn and implement the newest SAP technology (such as Hana);
- Having experience in SAP ERP is a plus;
- You are open to work in an international environment and must be willing to work abroad if needed;
You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset.
A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.