Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
To strengthen our Consulting practice, we are looking to recruit experienced SAP Supply Chain Planning / IBP (Sr.) Consultants for our SAP Process Excellence service line.
- You will participate in the implementation of Supply Chain Planning solutions at the client. More specifically you will mainly be responsible for delivering SAP Integrated Business Planning solutions (S&Op/IBP on HANA), with a strong integration of SAP ECC modules. Tasks include system design and configuration, project management, change management and end-user support & training.
- In your role, you will participate in/or facilitate business process definition and modeling, check the feasibility of this business model regarding the SAP products and configure the software to replicate the required business processes and analytical/reporting needs.
- You will identify and evaluate the requirements and make the appropriate design and organizational changes. You will also be responsible to coach more junior resources in your team.
Learning opportunities for you
- Being part of a well-developed Supply Chain Planning / SAP team, well connected in the EMEA and global Network;
- Working for multinational organisations in diverse industries such as Consumer Business, Life Sciences, Chemicals, Industrial Manufacturing, Automotive, etc.;
- Broadening your consulting skills to provide a pragmatic approach to complex problems at all levels in our client's organization and to develop value-added solutions with a real business impact;
Deepening your expertise in Supply Chain Planning / S&Op / IBP on HANA by linking with our experts in each sub-offering.
- You have a good understanding of overall supply chain management processes;
- You have solid knowledge of supply chain planning processes; S&Op, forecasting, distribution and production planning;
- Experience with Supply Chain Costs modelling is an advantage;
- You have at least 3 to 4 years of project experience related to Supply Chain Planning.
- Experience in any Supply Chain Planning IT solution is an asset (e.g. SAP APO, JDA...);
- Knowledge of the latest SAP HANA / IBP on HANA evolutions is also an asset;
- You have good analytical and modeling skills;
- You are a team player with strong communication skills;
- You are open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed;
- You have a university degree or the equivalent by experience;
- You are fluent in English, and a good knowledge of Dutch or French is an additional advantage;
- Having an APICS or other Supply Chain / Operations certificate is a plus.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.