- End-user support: Provide technical support, assistance and guidance to our internal users, distributed across our 14 operational sites, including the resolution of their technical requests and incidents, with a focus on service quality and proximity.
- Technical infrastructure support & administration:
- Together with our IT partners (internal development team, infrastructure outsourcing partner, experts), administer and support our applicative IT infrastructure platforms (servers, databases, network, security, tools) in order to ensure their performance, stability and availability.
- Liaise with our corporate IT and external suppliers in order to manage IT infrastructure requests related to our ongoing projects.
- Provide feedback to, and participate in all IT-related projects, within budget, quality and timing.
- Technical competencies & qualifications (expert or general knowledge):
- 3-5 years of experience in one or several technical domains: Windows platforms, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Office , Outlook & Exchange, Citrix, SharePoint & collaboration platforms, Databases (Oracle, SQL Server), Cloud, Security (Antivirus, Access rights).
- Concepts: Project management, Powershell, virtualization, Cisco, IP, LAN, Vlan, Switches, new technologies (Digitalization, mobile applications (smartphones, tablets)).
- Non-technical competencies:
- Customer-, result- and quality-focused
- Clear and structured communication; reporting (progress status, user feedback...)
- Incident- and problem-solving
- Strong professional ethics
- Ability to work in teams or autonomously; knowledge sharing; Priority-minded; organized
- Bachelor or Master in Information Technology, or equivalent
- Dutch and/or french
Based in Anderlecht, with interventions possibly in remote operational locations