Looking for talented and ambitious colleagues like you. We have the ambition to become the most efficient company that exists while giving priority to our customer. We want to help him protect what is closest to his heart. And we encourage you to discover a working environment that is entirely forward-looking.
- Define the functional and technical evolutions within life insurance.
- Participate in the execution of technical analyzes based on specifications and functional analyzes or business specifications made available by the internal client and the Business Analysts.
- Program IT applications, mainly in PL / SQL, to test and maintain them to meet the needs of customers and brokers.
- Manage the coordination of external partners: follow-up of specific requests and missions within the IT domain for which you will be responsible.
- Develop program documentation to develop the desired software.
- Assist with technical analysis and apply small technical projects.
- Ensure application updates and make corrections or changes.
- IT background.
- Minimum 2 years of Business Logic experience requiring knowledge of Oracle (PL / SQL language): package, delivery and use of (web) services.
- Interest in the insurance industry.
- Very good knowledge of one of the national languages (Dutch or French) with passive knowledge of the other language.
- You must be able to follow the discussions and understand the mails.
- Good knowledge of English.
- User Interface knowledge requiring knowledge of 'Progress 4gl' is a plus.
- Experience in (CRM application) is a real added value.
- Teamplayer who can manage tasks autonomously
- Organized, flexible, proactive (-ve) and able to work in "project" mode.
- Able to follow a schedule and meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills, including good communication with suppliers.
- Able to handle stress situations.