Context of the mission
Our client is an European leader in providing multi-technical services in the areas of energies and communications, they work close to its customers to help them in designing, building, operating and maintaining installations respectful of the environment.
With close to 600 sites in 38 countries and more than 45.000 people.
Through its 14 locations in Belgium and Luxemburg, our client emphasizes proximity and a total service to its customers.
To address our operational challenges, our client is definitely focusing on an in-depth IT transformation and innovation heavily focused on digitalization. To promote this transformation, ourclient is actively looking for an Application Owner, whose responsibilities are described below. The Application Owner will primarily be in charge of promoting and rolling out one of our new digital solutions and assisting their user in all matters
- Assist and coach the user community as part of the rollout of the mobile application, for all technical and functional aspects help this community understand the usage of the application take all necessary actions (equipment, Access rights, etc) to promote the rollout amongst users
- As needed, address and solve level-1 incidents and requests pertaining to the application, and liaise with other internal and external parties (application & system teams, user community & key users, external software partner) for other aspects.
- Ensure that the expected service goals for application operations and support are respected (stability, performance, availability, etc).
- As part of the application usage, gather, consolidate and report all feedback and requests for improvements (organizational, technical, functional), to help improve the application.
- Measure, monitor and report the satisfaction from operational users.
- Maintain and further develop the user documentation.
- Absolute requirement: Bilingual Dutch & French
- Openness to, and knowledge of digital platforms (Mobile devices, solutions, etc)
- 3-4 years of work experience in Information Technology with strong business acumen
- Master degree or equivalent work experience required
- Analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Good communicator, to be able to guide and train functionally internal users, communicate technical information to non-technical people, and report adequately
- Heavily internal customer-oriented, willing to work close to customers as required