We are looking for an IT Helpdesk for one of our client.
This function will be a mix of IT Helpdesk - IAM (Identity Management) and IT Provisioning.
The job will be mainly located in Hasselt but from time to time the candidate will travel across our client's local site.
- Log every Incident or Service request with correct detailed information in the ITSM tool (Remedyforce) when it is reported directly to you by phone or by e-mail
- Perform the triage activity based on our knowledge base in order to reach effectiveness in the allocation process to the IT Service Queue
- Meet or exceed key performance indicators set by Service Levels for addressing response to Incidents or Service requests
- Forward incidents / tasks to the appropriate support team if you cannot resolve the issue within pre-defined time intervals or following the work instruction provided
- Escalate potential issues or request for escalation to the Service Desk
- Escalation Manager
- Verify closure communication of Incident and Service Request as appropriate and after verification with the user / requester
- Assist as a Help Desk member in the improvements and maintenance of the service desk application, to keep up to date with knowledge about the use of defined tools, templates and standards.
- Organize work efficiently and effectively under the guidance from your manager
- Undertake training and development where necessary to maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies
- Maintain up to date knowledge of IT services available
- good level in Dutch, English and French
- Itilv3 Foundation certified (is a plus)
- MS Office 365 suite and Windows 7/10 OS
- Understanding of Web/Internet/Intranet/ VPN/Citrix technologies
- Active Directory / User management (IT Security basic awareness)
- File Management - MS SharePoint - Onedrive
- Business Skills
- Customer oriented attitude and results focus
- Insight in Business organization and IT processes
- Provide routine oral and written information clearly and concisely
- Ability to deal with IT professional / VIP
- Excellent relationship skills, polite
- Being empathic
- Communication skills
- Stress resistant