For our client in the utility sector we are looking for an UiPath Developer. the mission is to
develop "attended" automation scripts using UiPath Studio based on a live demonstration performed by the business.
- The developer will then modify the code afterward to achieve the necessary quality (without the business present).
- The consultant needs to be able to manage the orchestrator, the different tenants, make safely updates of the platform by preventing errors on scripts that are already in production.
- The idea behind it is that digitization helps the business to embrace new technologies smoothly without modifying their core activity.
- It is also an advantage if the consultant is able to give trainings to:
- Let the business and/or business analysts understanding the capabilities of the technology
- Make the business and/or business analysts independent for development of simple scripts
The user must be fluent in English, other languages (FR/NL) represent an advantage.
This role in mainly based in the centre of Brussel an also the north/west side of Brussels