- As member of the Office Automation Deployment Engineering team you'll participate in both operational and project related tasks.
- Operational tasks: day to day work to manage, support and maintain O365
- Project related tasks: enabling new features and services of O365
- Engineer Microsoft O365 - manage, support, and maintain Office 365
- Engineer Microsoft Active Directory - Azure AD connect - ADFS
- Engineer messaging environment including email, mail archival, Gal synchronization, etc.
- Skilled in implementing and supporting Privileged Access Management for Active Directory Domain
- Skilled in implementing and supporting Azure information protection
- Skilled in performing domain migration of users, computers, mailboxes, etc setting up trusts and establishing cross domain authentication
- Learn quickly and show initiative when needed to implement new technologies
- Successfully work with Enterprise architects, Project Managers, System Administrators and Desktop Support Technicians
- Manage projects and initiatives with minimal guidance or supervision
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve problems efficiently (ADFS, O365, etc.)
Skill and experience, thorough knowledge of the following:
- Team player
- O365 Admin experience is required.
- Introducing and supporting the latest features of O365
- working knowledge and able to troubleshoot all AD, SPF & DNS related problems
- Able to establish and maintain domain Trust relationships
- Experienced with mergers & acquisitions integration
- Proficient with Windows Security in a hybrid environment
- Persuasive, professional communication style. Capable of communicating complex, technical topics.
- Verbal and writing skills: English and Dutch or French