SAP Identity, Security and Access management subject matter expert, focusing on user management and provisioning, roles and authorizations maintenance, SAP licenses.
Provide functional expertise, enabling Yara to manage and improve its business processes and supporting solutions using SAP and other integrated solutions.
Manage Yara IT service portfolio related to SAP Security, providing best in class maintenance and development services to deployed solutions and functionalities, guaranteeing their continuous reliability and efficiency.
- Expert and design authority within global projects and development activities, focusing on requirement gathering, functional analysis and advice, solution design and prototyping, implementation control, test coordination and solution transfer to business, as well as level 3 support.
- Closely work with the internal business risk management team and global IT ERP security in minimizing the company risk exposure in SAP. Assist in risk remediation and mitigation activities. Enforce Yara Global ERP Security rules and related governance.
- In accordance to governance and using SAP GRC, ensure role change management, SAP risks and firefighter activities monitoring.
- Contribute to SAP audits and manage related recommended change implementation.
- Support super user network and business process key-stakeholders, maintaining their solution knowledge and providing expertise and training services. Actively contribute to discussions, community forums and process governance steering.
- Manage projects dedicated to your expertise area and ensure deliverables in time, scope and budget
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
- Location (Brussels, Belgium / Oslo, Norway / Other): Brussels / Oslo (Occasional travel to other locations)
- Employment: Full Time