Econocom - 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer
The service desk agent has to be able to perform the required actions, in a responsible and customer friendly way, as stated in the SLA.
Under required actions we understand the following:
- Be aware and get informed of all existing, written and not-written procedures that are important to deliver a qualitative job.
- Incidents & Questions: Call Handling & call control:
- Provide a 'Single Point of Contact' as interface between the client and the different support groups/services.
- Answer phone calls
- Log all incoming calls coming via telephone, fax or e-mail.
- Obtain the necessary information from customers in an efficient, accurate and complete way.
- Be aware of different procedures for “High incidents”.
- Resolve as many incident requests as possible, within access rights limitations constraints
- Dispatching of First line and second line escalations to the appropriate group.
- Follow up existing Incidents concerning status. Take ownership in performing these activities.
- Effective day-to-day contact between IT and the customer community.
- Give necessary feedback and information towards users.
- Escalations to Team Lead in case of “no feedback updates” & follow-up requests for ongoing incidents, owned by other & different service groups.
- Provide necessary data for daily service meetings and/or on request for other purposes.
- Keep track of known errors and their workaround.
- Identify issues of recurrent incidents
- Give necessary feedback and information towards users
- Provide necessary data for daily/weekly service meetings and/or on request for other purpose.
- Dispatch the requests to the Business Analyst for further execution
- Tracking time to market of requests
- Delivery of feedback towards the customer community
- Provide the necessary data for daily/weekly service meeting and/or on request for other purposes
- Solving or 1st line analyses on production related incidents following the existing procedures
- Hardware and software incidents
- Stagings in Office environement
- Identifying problems
- Communicating the necessary configuration items modification to the Configuration Manager.
- Helping in keeping up to date the Knowledge base by communicating toward the Content Manager when new KB items must be created and identifying KB items where an update is needed.
- Knowledge of Lync, Microsoft Office products.
- Windows 7 - 10.
- Experience with remote take over software.
- Remote software distribution.
- Customized software installations.
- Language NL/FR
- PC Hardware repair/knowledge.
- Experienced call, handling 1st line support.
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.