Econocom - Cloud Solution Architect
Econocom's Workplace division is looking for a Cloud Solution Architect to join its team.
The team is in charge of integrating apps and content on private, public and Hybrid Cloud infrastructures in order to create a seamless user experience across all types of endpoints.
Cloud Solution Architect is a technical, customer facing role, that will work with analysts, developers, engineers and pre-sales to identify and Architect digital transformation opportunities related to the user's workplace.
Cloud Solutions Architects own the technical expertise and engagement including; architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or proof of concepts.
The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture and application design discussions with Senior customers to drive workplace projects.
- Identify, validate and grow workplace opportunities at clients in partnership with the sales teams, by driving solution architecture for Cloud-based infrastructures
- Work with the pre-sales team to deliver on-site proof of concepts and workshops at clients.
- Work with the workplace engineering roles on the deployment of workplace solutions by providing hands-on skills and technical expertise for Cloud-based infrastructures.
- Work with the workplace development roles on the integration of data and apps within client's workplace solutions by providing technical guidance and appropriate recommendations for Cloud-based infrastructures.
- Work with the solution manager and owner to further shape and improve the different solution components.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are key within this customer-oriented role.
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
- Able and willing to work both individually and as a cross-functional team member on a broad set of technical missions.
- Deep understanding of Cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- 2+ years of success in consultative, technical sales and deployment projects
- 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
- Be proficient in translating business needs into compelling technology solutions
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills in English and French, Dutch.
- Hands-on experience on with one of the major Cloud platforms, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform.
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following areas: Software design or development, Application Design, Systems Operations / Management, Database architecture, Networking, IT Security
- Working knowledge with application integration -and LifeCycle management with one or more of the following technologies: Azure DevOps, Github, Circle CI, Jenkins, Azure Data Factory, LogicApps, API Management, AWS Glue
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.