Econocom designs, finances and oversees companies’ digital transformation. With over 9.000 employees in 19 countries and revenue in excess of € 2.3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects : consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing. The Econocom Group share is part of the BelMid index.
Join Econocom & start your digital adventure ! #digitalforallnow
Econocom - Process Analyst / Developer
- As a tool implementation consultant, you will be involved in activities that range from the design and initial setup of commercially available IT management tools and software solutions, their customisation to ensure a proper fit with the needs of the customer, to the management and administration of these solutions in support of the client's day-to-day activities.
- You will be working as a part of a project team, to deliver billable tool implementation services, for both new and existing clients.
- You will provide technical expertise and guidance on how customers should configure and employ our solutions to manage their IT operations
- As an expert, you may be asked to aid with the sale of our tools and software solutions in a technical presales role through the delivery of demo's, presentations, RFP responses and proof of concepts.
We are searching for candidates with the following capabilities and/or background:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field; or four (4) years' progressively responsible work experience in a related field.
- You are a problem-solver, have analytical mindset and commercial attitude towards customers
- You are eager to learn, you can work autonomously and have good communication aptitudes
- Strong software affinity, experience in application administration and/or application configuration is considered a plus
- Familiar with Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server, Active Directory, Exchange, VMware
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience with ITIL and IT Service/IT Asset Management is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch/French and English (in word and writing)
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.