Econocom designs, finances and oversees companies’ digital transformation. With over 9.000 employees in 19 countries and revenue in excess of € 2.3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects : consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing. The Econocom Group share is part of the BelMid index.
Join Econocom & start your digital adventure ! #digitalforallnow
Econocom - Project Manager IT Infrastructure
- Being accountable for the overall success of the project as well as the delivery of the project scope defined in the contract and verified at the start of the project;
- Ensuring design, planning and implementation of the project, up to a successful conclusion within the predefined budget and to the required quality.
- Build, implement & run project governance, providing communication -& escalation methods
- Ensures that the project is correctly staffed and manages those resources on the project to meet critical milestones, deliverables and objectives;
- Ensures that all project members can commit to the proposed milestones;
- Identifying and eliminating issues, collecting relevant information from different sources; developing alternative procedures and decisions on the basis of logical assumptions.
- Proactively & independently manage conflict, issue resolution, budget control and define remediation actions, including follow up to resolution
- Identify financial -& operational improvements
- Independently initiate internal meetings or action plans to resolve project blocking factors
- Ability to dashboard project progress and executive summary
- Defining measurable milestones, quality gates and deliverables to ensure acceptance by customer.
- Ensuring the project results meet the quality levels as agreed in the contracts.
- Setting-up ongoing communication and reporting according to communication plan.
- Follow-up on resources, budget and planning (P&L responsible for his/her project);
- He/she works closely with the customer and involved stakeholders to understand the needs of the business;
- He/she informs Steering Committee on project progress;
- He/she escalates when appropriate;
- He/she enforces the use of standards;
- Manage customer relations, setting expectations
- Manage teams & teamleads to align project requirements with ongoing team activities
- Organise lessons learned after project closure
- Degree in a Computer Science or closely related field, or equivalent by experience
- You have at least a first experience in a similar function as Project Manager/Leader;
- You have at least 5 years experience as a Project Manager
- Use to work following standards and methodologies (PMI, Prince2, ITIL, etc.);
- Your approach is pragmatic and result driven;
- You combine a technical approach with a process oriented mindset.
- Have a broad view of IT in Infrastructures and Applications Environments;
- Have a technical specificity such as Infrastructure (Operating systems, servers, workplace, printing), Workplace, Storage and Application Packaging Implementation and Configuration, Testing.
- Able to coordinate technical resources that are spread geographically
- Able to work in an international team context
- Able to work independently and absorb hand-over in a professional way
- Precision in reporting
- Experience in project management tracking tools (E.g. MS Project)
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work well alone or/and within an (existing) team environment;
- Very good communication skills, able to understand the client/business needs and interact with the Business as well as IT people;
- Organisational skills, stress resistant.
- Flexibility and proactivity towards customer stakeholders
- Leadership skills to manage customer
- Able to manage customer's expectationsFluent in English, Dutch and French would be perfect
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.