Econocom - Project Manager
Econocom is looking for a Project Manager experienced in transition and outsourcing projects.
You will be responsible for:
- The Service transition phase which includes all the necessary work that will allow Econocom to provide the entire service according to the planning required by client
- Infrastructure and tools:
- Validate, for example, the access to the Service Management tool and the routing matrix
- Validate the access to the knowledge base, at least to know the transfer rules to the correct resolver group.
- Knowledge transfer
- Knowledge base
- Training of Service Desk agents
- Procedures, working instructions, etc.
- Transition Workshops:
- Evaluation of Asis and Tobe situation
- Design in collaboration with SPOC of solution
- Analyses of KPI, SLA, Budget, Costs...
- Management of P&L of project.
- The Transition Manager is accountable for the entire transition project from Planning to Transition and handover to Operations.
- Engagement Management Setup:
- Coordinating the transition and setting up the service delivery processes
- Setup Governance and due diligence
- Setting up the billing and invoicing procedures in collaboration with the customer
- Managing the service scope and contract requirements
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing the overall in-scope service delivery performance
- Acting as an escalation and consultation point for unresolved operational delivery issues and concerns
- You are able to run your project autonomously
- Experience in project management and escalations management
- Team Leader
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.