Econocom designs, finances and oversees companies’ digital transformation. With over 9.000 employees in 19 countries and revenue in excess of € 2.3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects : consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing. The Econocom Group share is part of the BelMid index.
Join Econocom & start your digital adventure ! #digitalforallnow
Econocom - Project Manager
- Leading the IT stream of an SAP-based MPR application development and rollout (30% to 50% - 6 to 10 days / month)
- Coordination of smaller (less then €100k) Supply Chain projects - Supply Chain Planning, Logistics/warehousing, etc... (30% to 45%)
- Management of portfolio of supply chain operational projects - mostly planning of projects for the following quarters based on resource availability and demand backlog (5%)
- MUST Have - Experienced IT Project Manager in Application design/development/rollout- knowledge of IT PM methodologies PMI and Agile/Scrum
- MUST Have - Strong knowledge of Supply Chain & Logistics
- Desirable - Experience in portfolio management (portfolio of IT projects)
- MUST Have - Interpersonal skills, autonomous/self-starter, strong stakeholder management skills.
- The ideal candidate has experience with SAP MM & SAP WM
- Full time (Mon-Fri)
- Duration: likely to be at least 9 months, through 3-month renewable contracts
- Domains of expertise: IT and Digital
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.