Econocom designs, finances and oversees companies’ digital transformation. With over 9.000 employees in 19 countries and revenue in excess of € 2.3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects : consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing. The Econocom Group share is part of the BelMid index.
Join Econocom & start your digital adventure ! #digitalforallnow
Econocom - Security IAM Technical Architect
This main activities will be:
- Manage and support the IAM services and processes provides to his customers
- Write and maintain the IAM related documentation
- Interact with other Delivery Centers (located Be/Lu/PL) & Security team
- Support other Delivery teams in defining and collecting the Resource Access Moldels.
- Collect and analyze customer requirements and make proposals in collaboration with the IAM team members and the solution architect team
- Support an analyze daily Incidents, Problem and Change management regarding the customers
- Organize the IAM services driven by ITIL processes
- Define, maintain and (let) implement quality indicators and ensure that there are respected
- Contribute to projects from the request to the implementation
What do we expect from you?
- Guide a team on a technical level
- Be Proactive, analytic, meticulous and well organized
- Be service and process minded
- Be able to transfer conceptual designs into technology
- Ability to transfer information from Dutch, French an English sources onto paper
- Ability to control a meeting and have an open communication in English and at least one of the following languages: Dutch or French
- Very good communication skills (with other teams and with customer in projects), ability to understand complexity of other technical teams
- Maintain documentation
- Work autonomous and ability to find your way in a large organization
- Client oriented
- Very good technical knowledge of security and IAM concepts on how to structure and manage accesses
- Microsoft Windows Server and workstation environment
- Microsoft SQL Access models
- Unix/Linux authentication and authorization integration models
- Be familiar with the main security and Access concepts behind
- AD, LDAP, Adlds
- Ntlm, Kerberos, LDAP/Bind...authentication protocols
- Able to read/interpret/create
- SQL scripts
- Manipulating file types : XML / CVS / Ldif
- Certificates, PKI, cryptography
- Be familiar with basic networking guidelines and protocols and Load balancer/VIP implementations.
- You have a good transversal technical knowledge in order to be able to speak with all other teams
- You are familiar with the Security aspects of a multi-platforms environment (work in collaboration with technical, Security, Compliance, .. teams)
- Ability to interpret and structure technical data into security reports (KPI, Kri, ... reporting)
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.