Econocom designs, finances and oversees companies’ digital transformation. With over 9.000 employees in 19 countries and revenue in excess of € 2.3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects : consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing. The Econocom Group share is part of the BelMid index.
Join Econocom & start your digital adventure ! #digitalforallnow
Econocom - Support Engineer
- Technical hands on, in close collaboration with external hosting partners, internal business teams and Corporate ICT based in Milan.
- Support the operations team in BAU activities. Procedure writing, documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps. Keeping up to date of local operating instructions used by the different ICT teams.
- Provide regular reports to ICT Operations manager on issues relating to the ICT service support operation, highlighting any risks and investigating solutions.
- Collaborate actively to optimize the ICT infrastructure and applications architecture continuously.
- Participate to small scale/peripheral projects relating to the improvement of existing services.
- Guarantee compliance with ICT MSG and full alignment with eni ICT standards, guidelines and strategic plan.
Skills & knowledge
- Microsoft (SharePoint, SQL, Win7/10, Office 2013/16)
- General desktop support issues
- Written and verbal skills
- Printing solutions
- LAN/WAN (basics)
- Mobile device, IP phone and videoconference solutions
- Asset/stock management
- Lenovo & HP Hardware (desktops, laptops & workstations)
- ITIL knowledge
Non-Technical Profile Requirements
- sense of responsibility for client satisfaction
- dynamic and result oriented
- excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Responsible team player
- Dutch, French & English
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.