Econocom designs, finances and oversees companies’ digital transformation. With over 9.000 employees in 19 countries and revenue in excess of € 2.3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects : consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing. The Econocom Group share is part of the BelMid index.
Join Econocom & start your digital adventure ! #digitalforallnow
Econocom - System engineer with network knowledge
- Responds to client requests by diagnosing and resolving reported system issues. Troubleshoot more complex problems escalated by Helpdesk or IT Site support Technicians. Work with Global IT teams and /or outside vendors as required. Techinical support may involve providing on-site and/or remote support.
- Responds to Business Requests for new or enhanced IT Functionality as business requirements change. Provides IT support to regional business initiatives e.g. Site Expansions, Moves, consolidations.
- Designs, Implements, and operates server rooms and computing infrastructure running in the region. This includes servers, Storage, operating systems, data backup, WAN, LAN, PBX and other related IT technology throughout the region. Work closely with corporate IT teams to ensure the designs, implementations and operations are in according to corporate direction, standards and practices.
- Researches new and upcoming technologies, identify and recommend where and how it may improve existing processes or enhance overall productivity. Conducting technical demostrations if needed.
- Acts as a team member for special assignments within the department, supporting global IT initiatives and project implementations.
- Global IT End User Support.
- Provides IT Technical support to Users often over multiple sites.
- Participates in the Design, implementation, optimization, daily operations, and ongoing maintenance of computing infrastructure residing in the region.
- Assists with monitoring performance and capicity of IT regional infrastructure.
- Ensures processes are well-documented, sustainable and scalable, and continually assesses processes for improvements.
Certifications - Technical skills - Tools
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Up to date knowledge of information technology systems, networking concepts.
- Strong interpersonal and staff supervising skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives/projects
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.