- As a Client Service Level manager, you will be assisting the Client Service Level Senior Manager (CSLSM) with designing and managing a set of processes aiming at maximizing user satisfaction with regard to IT delivered services.
- He/she will be working in a multi-sourcing, multi-vendors environment where he/she will be in contact with the internal Client community which is spread over multiple office locations.
- He / she will contribute to:
- presenting the quality of IT Operations services delivered;
- identifying improvement areas;
- set-up and review communication between IT and his/her Client community togetherer with the Business Engagement Manager (BEM) and Cslsm;
- measure the execution of contractual agreements (SLA/SLO/OLA/UC) with internal business, quantity and cost effectiveness of the IT Operation service delivery;
- maximize customer satisfaction by adjusting & optimizing the service delivery: gathering correct data on improvement areas to report as input for service performance metrics for the Cslsm & BEM;
- update existing documentation and gather information for new documentation to feed the Knowledge Management tool which is accessible for the whole SMI team;
List of activities
Liasing with other IT peers, in order to reach your mission, you will (together with the Cslsm) perform following tasks:
- Advising on IT-process implementations and optimizations
- Carry on Client's escalation on IT Services and follow-up within the IT organization.
- Set-up and review communication (announcement / Critical incidents / CAB result...) towards business in understandable business language (non technical) together with the BEM, Incident Manager, Release Manager, Change Manager and Cslsm;
- As a team you and the Cslsm will act as a SPOC in the elaboration and negotiation of Service Level Agreements (SLA) / Objectives (SLO) / OLA / Service window, Business continuity procedure FO with internal customers, vendors or 3rd parties and will be representing the IT Operation service delivery in the negotiation. Together with the contract owners you will negotiate, get buy-in for, design, and maintain SLAs / SLOs / OLAs / UCS with internal customers - 3rd party vendors.
- Identify, analyze, review and report performance results (KPI) against the criteria established in SLAs / SLOs and OLAs
- Participating to Service Review Meetings and Service Improvement meetings together with BEM's and/or Cslsm
- Assists the Business Engagement Manager in in 'engagement' related activities as requested and share service management best-practice regarding ITIL process standardization across all EDF Luminus Business Units. You will clearly communicate the processes, services and values of these to the Client Community
- You're taking responsibility to maintain the Cslm process documentation. Builds ITIL compliant Client Service Level Management process knowledge in the organization and assists the Cslcm in identifying and planning for ITIL process improvement activities.
- Works with Service Management team to optimize the Client Service Level Management process efficiency and automation. Documents the KPIs, reporting and key controls for the Client Service Level Management process.
- Manage all appropriate Client Service Level processes, procedures and monitoring performance ensuring that service levels are creating value ('fit for use / purpose') - Make sure those are current and up to date
- When necessary or requested, represent internal customers in the Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings to ensure the required levels of quality are kept and that change / release execution can be made in line with agreed services. Ensure appropriate content and level of communication of operational and exploitation activities of those changes to the proper Client community
- Proactively identify opportunities to add value to the business units through an understanding of how IT collaboration tools can simplify and speed up work.
- You will help managing the exploitation program resulting of new technology / application deployment for the Client community making sure that they acquire the “How to” knowledge in order to increase his personal efficiency (training program definition and execution together with people engagement)
- You will help managing the execution of internal Audit requirements related to : Client validation regarding on/off boarding process is completed and establish data retention policy for department in line with company's guidelines
- Governance on the Service Level management process (as process owner)
- Establish monthly Service review : process, planning, organizing and facilitating recurring Service Level review meeting with the Business Relationship Mgr and Business Unit representatives & maintain the Service Catalogue with appropriate service level definition and metrics
- Communication: Ensure appropriate content and level of communication of operational and exploitation activities to his/her Client community
- Manage and contribute to the Service Improvement plan
- Provide exploitation program for his/her Client Community
- He/she will act as an escalation point for his/her Client community
- He/she will be responsible of the execution of internal Audit controls
- ITIL V3 and more specifically Service Management Process
- Fair understanding of Infrastructure and software generic components
- Fair Knowledge of Service Management tools.
- Process design
- Comfortable in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to advise and interact with all levels of management
- Can resist to business pressure
- Organisational skills in order to manage and prioritise work and initiatives under deadlines
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Supportive driving source for your environment
- Strong influence and negotiation skills
- Comfortable in Operating in a fast-changing environment as a change enabler to internal clients
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment, critical and constructive
- Customer Focus: Flexibility and ability to cope with non-standard working hours when required
- Business oriented - always acts by putting actions in perspective of targeted business results.
- Delivers results - Balances Immediate and Long-term Priorities- sense of urgency when needed.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple high priority efforts/ competing priorities and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities
The ideal candidate:
- has a bachelor degree (preferably IT) or gained equivalent knowledge by relevant work experience
- has at least 5 years of work experience in IT Service Management
- has Experience in IT Service Management product (ServiceNow - Remedy - ...)
- has Strong ITIL LifeCycle knowledge and Service Level Management skills. Knowledge of ITIL LifeCycle V3 is mandatory (Foundation + additional certificate)
- is business proficient (B2+) in English and native either in Dutch or French.