Elmos - DevOps Automation Engineer
- Implementation of the CI/CD pipeline(s) for all our development environments (mobile development, open systems [mainly Java] development, Mainframe, PaaS, low-code PaaS,...) : development environment, source code management, code reviews, build, quality checks, security checks, unit / integration / regression / canary / performance / load / memory leak / smoke / security / ... testing, deployment, containers, infrastructure provisioning & decommissioning, artefacts repository, release management, API publishing...
- Migrate from the current situation to a unified set of tools (GIT, Jenkins, Ucd, SonarQube,...)
- Support & coaching of projects and developers to adopt the DevOps way of working, migrate the current assets, solve issues, introduce the DevOps culture,...
- Continuous improvement of the DevOps processes
- Closely work together with our infrastructure provider to achieve end-to-end automation
- Agile way of working
- Experience with setup of modern CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with CI/CD tools (GIT, bitbucket, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, Xatester, Urbancode Deploy / Release, Chef,...)
- Experience with migrations from Microfocus (Serena) Changeman ZMF (Mainframe) and Changeman Dimensions (open systems) to GIT is a strong added value
- Knowledge of Cloud PaaS solutions (e.g. IBM Bluemix, Mendix, OutSystems,...) is an added value