Elmos - Functional / Business Analyst
As an analyst you are the main link between Digital business and ICT.
- You start by acting upon an idea, translates these ideas into requirements and business cases.
- You collaborate with UX, Design and communication experts to create the best project scope imaginable always with the value creation for the customer in mind.
- The business analysis stops here, your role does not, it is just getting started.
- Business requirements have to be translated into functional requirements and/or user stories for IT, external partner or our own webmasters to understand and evaluate.
- IT, external partner offers or other technical solutions need to be challenged
- Together with your IT counterpart PL you create a plan that will be presented to Senior management to finally gain support from management.
- Executing the plan consists of following up on IT progress, create test scenarios, execute or plan testing, follow up on (bug) tickets, determine priorities, manage changes, manage risks, manage time, scope and budget and above all manage quality and value creation for the customer.
- All of this collaborating with the project team IT, Digital Build, Digital communication, UX, Design, suppliers
- Inform and manage stakeholders
- Testing may require some technical skills such as database queries, authoring content pages, forms and mails, understand HTML and CSS.
- You are a team player but can also deliver results in an independent way.
- You are result driven, constructive and creative.
- You can handle complex situations and are stress resistant.
- You are customer centric
- Dutch, French and English
- Experience with Adobe products is an asset
- Experience with the insurance business is an asset
- Experience with digital sales in general is an asset
- Strong interest in evolving technologies and the impact on society and insurance.
- You have a degree in economics, financial services, marketing, sales with a strong affinity for technology and ICT.