Elmos - Project Manager
The role holder will be part of the Business Relationship Management team and responsible for the steering and follow-up of the assigned IT projects and service providers. This will be done aligned to the strategy and blueprint. The role holder will be expected to
- Work closely with the local business stakeholders and Project Managers, the IT community in the Belgian market, in other markets and Headquarters.
- Report to the Belux IT BRM Lead.
- Project Management:
- Manage and coordinate all IT related activities for assigned projects and releases. (both waterfall and agile approach)
- Prepare and present project progress and status reports.
- Identify and manage IT risks.
- Ensure compliance with IT Security, Data Privacy and other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Business Relationship Management:
- Representation of IT towards business functions.
- All necessary Business Requirements are supported by efficient IT solutions.
- Ensure delivery of IT services in line with agreed service levels.
- Consolidation of requirements/demands and ensure their prioritization.
- Ensure that content of Business Strategies is made available for the development of the IT Strategy.
- Experience of 5 years in a similar role.
- Experience in IT Project Management and IT Analysis and with awareness of standard methodologies and frameworks. (e.g. Waterfall, Prince2, Agile)
- Able to discuss with IT people, IT architects (deepest details), Business leads (concepts, user interfaces), suppliers (vendor steering) and IT management (planning, risks, issues)
- Experience with JIRA & Confluence is a plus.
- Able to indicate the impact of decisions and proposals in terms of risk.
- Able to adapt quickly and to absorb the current landscape fast.
- Good communicator - Ability to translate technical topics into clear business language.
- Multi-lingual capabilities to a professional level in Dutch, French and English.
- International collaboration in accordance to the strategy.
- Focused on delivering according to planning.
- Able to work independently and pro-actively.
- Being a Team player.