Elmos - SAP PI Developer
- SAP PI Developer experience in multiple global SAP implementation projects. Experience in conducting workshops and meetings with high-level management and end users to gather business requirements.
- Lead production support experience in SAP PI projects.
- Executed software projects for Retail Domain. Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and writing of end to end technical specification. Understanding the business requirement and project plan estimation, resource allocation, design, development, implementation and support.
- Experience in complete Life cycle Implementation of PI project i.e. from installation phase of PI to the production phase which includes various phases of the project development like requirements gathering, designing, developing, testing, transporting, Go-live, post Go-live activities and also having experience in post go-live production support.
- Good experience configuring adapter like Idoc_aae, Http_aae, File, IDoc, RFC, SOAP, File, Jdbc, JMS XI and HTTP for both inbound and outbound processing.
- Development Experience in XI Interface scenarios, Integration Processes, Message Interfaces, Inbound & Outbound Interfaces, Data Types, Message Types, Imported Idocs/Rfcs into XI, Context objects.
- Configured in Integration Directory (Id), Enterprise Services Builder for various integrations. Experience in developing Integration scenarios, Inbound and Outbound Interfaces with graphical mapping in Ir.
- Expertise with error handling, logging, monitoring, testing and troubleshooting using Runtime Workbench for message monitoring, component monitoring, end-to-end monitoring. Experienced in configuring Alert for the monitoring purposes after the implementation phase.
- Good experience in working with B2B, MQ, Warehouse management, SAP Finance, SAP Supply Chain, SAP security, SAP Merchandising, SAP Customer order management, SAP BI, SAP Customer order relationship management, Label management team.