An international company part of a well-known insurance group is looking for a new Enterprise Architect. This company is leader in their sector with more than 260 people in Europe and offices in 7 countries.
They are looking for an Enterprise Architect, who will be responsible for the development, enhancement and maintenance of IT support systems. You will directly report to the head of IT. You will lead the innovation agenda facilitating new business opportunities and establish Agile approaches in the company.
The company values work-life balance and proposes a large scope of advantages that can be personalized for your needs.
The international environment gives you the opportunity to improve your assets. You will lead many challenging projects from scratch.
- You will ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the organisation's technology and governance strategies, policies and standards.
- You will report to the Head of IT
- You will enjoy local responsibility in Belgium for the running of the day to day IT support functions.
- Researches overall IT solutions on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs
- Direct IT/technology architecture activities
- Control the management of IT/technology architecture
- At least 2 years experience defining and implementing IT strategies
- A degree in IT is a strong asset
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- You are trilingual (English - French - Dutch)
What you will get
- Attractive Salary up to 90k
- Pension plan
- Meal voucher (8€)
- Transport Allowance
- Net expenses
- Be a true leader with a real impact on business development and have hands-on responsibilities.
- You will enjoy working in international environment and report directly to the head of IT.
- You will travel and meets lots of people for whom you will encourage knowledge sharing