Entico - Oracle Forms Engineer
Durée indéterminée, Freelance
> 2 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
We are looking for a Oracle forms engineer.
The tasks of the Senior Developer are composed of:
- Realization of changes requests of Ramses suite applications (inventory of infrastructure):
- Being able to validate / challenge the analyst's analysis
- Develop the solution based on the defined specifications
- Provide Units testing
- Deploy the solution in different environments
- Incident tracking of applications in our office:
- Incident support.
- Follow the methodology and processes defined within our office.
- Acquire application knowledge quickly in order to be autonomous.
- Tuning existing applications
- Participate in Oracle database migrations
- Min 5 years experience in development
- SQL, PL/SQL, Foms, Oracle database, APEX
- Bilingual FR / NL is desired
You can work with us either as a freelance consultant or as an employee (permanent position).
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Brussels
Our consultancy services
Lire la suite
ENTICO ICT provides services in the domain of software development, analysis and project management. Our consultants work mainly at our customer's premises during all the phases of the project: from analysis, design and conception, to development, testing and project-management. Our consultants have a technical background in informatics, and are specialised in Software Development, Software Architecture, Functional and Business Analysis, IT Project Management, ...
Our company and approach
ENTICO ICT strives to provide the highest quality and continuity of our services, for both our consultants and our customers. We continuously invest in our consultants by providing inhouse or outhouse trainings and help them to develop their skills on both professional and personal level, so that our customers can benefit from our high quality consultancy services. Follow up and continuous communication between customer and consultant are facilitated by our business managers, focusing on a long term collaboration.
Happy to get in touch with you and discuss more in detail our approach and projects!