You oversee, manage and steer the design and development of the Contract Management Systems (Alice, Ul3, ...) within the Enterprise and IT architecture set forth.
- Responsible for the overall management of the respective Applications team and for setting, achieving and communicating the direction, goals and budgets of this team.
- As people manager of an applications team, the manager is responsible for the sourcing and follow up of the people in his/her team, for their performance, evaluations and succession. Making sure the team is correctly staffed, coached, and educated to take up their role in the organisation.
As a resource manager responsible to maintain an up-to-date view on resource capacity versus demand for the people in the team under his/her responsibility.
- Responsible for the relationship management with the team's vendors and partners.
- You will lead the IT Back End Development Team, that ensures application development for back end applications, e.g. local developments Alice & Ixos.
- You act as a manager for a team of Functional analysts and Developers using different technologies (SAP-Abap, Java/.NET, ...).
- You will manage an near shoring team. It's important that you promote the collaboration between the internal and external team members (knowledge sharing,...)
- You'll participate in projects like migration of core system
- You are end responsible for unit testing on the applications in portfolio.
- You are end responsible for 3rd Level Support (analysis & bug fixing).
- You are end responsible for application documentation and knowledge management on the applications in portfolio.
- You ensure the corrective and evolutionary maintenance on the applications in portfolio.
- You propose new ideas, methodologies and/or technologies to further improve the growth of IT as a service provider.
- You are creative in finding practical solutions with an eye for detail.
- You have an active involvement in safeguarding the implementation of policies regarding standards for the development of software.
- you have a proven experience in people management and this in an IT environment
- you gained experience in a application development company
- Fluent in English and Dutch, French is a big asset
- You can communicate easily with systems and
A competitive wage, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and an inability to work insurance are part of the wage package. In addition, you can count on various training opportunities, additional vacation and flexible hours. Our company is located in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport.
Apply online! Don't forget to add your CV and motivation letter!