For our IT application development department we're looking for a driven IT coordinator:
- You support IT management with resource planning, watch jobload, leave planning, activity peaks, etc.
- You follow the contracts with the external providers in collaboration with the Procurement service.
- You supervise the department budget in collaboration with the Controlling service.
- You take the role of 2nd line correspondent.
- The correspondent is defined as the intermediary between the business unit in which he/she operates (i.e. IT Application development) and the second line of defence managers: risk management, compliance, fraud and information security (“second line functions”).
- This role has as main objective to support the development of first line controls and to enable the embedding of the second line of defence specific tasks within the first line of defence.
- You propose new ideas, methodologies and/or technologies to further improve the growth of IT as a service provider .
- You report on regular times on progress of Projects by consolidating all details within IT ( cross-teams)
- Master degree in IT
- You have a first practical experience in the complete Software Development Lifecycle
- You can communicate pro-actively in a transparent way that is understandable and convincing to IT and non IT related person
- You are able to make an objective analysis and report on all IT related activities
- You have a positive attitude, strong communication skills , act collaborative and dedicated; this means you take up ownership of tasks, drive these forward without forgetting to take people along
- You speak and write both Dutch and English .
- You can cope with stress , are quality driven and a real teamplayer.
A competitive wage, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and an inability to work insurance are part of the wage package. In addition, you can count on various training opportunities, additional vacation and flexible hours. Our company is located in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport.
Apply online! Don't forget to add your CV and motivation letter!