Our client is a Belgian company, working internationally in the distribution of construction materials. The group consists of different divisions and each of them has their specific niche or specialisation. They are active in and out Europe and possess multiple production sites and employs over 1500 employees. Their aim is to further grow and expand internationally in West Europe.
They are currently looking for 2 Junior business IT coordinators and 1 Senior Business Analyst who have Key User experience in Logistics (SD, MM, LE...). Due to the growth and the new SAP environment they would like to invest in an internal team and therefore are looking for a Junior and a Senior Business Analyst. Our client will introduce S/4HANA, hence you will able to learn the new technologies.
Your role will be to coordinate the functional support and training of all group users in SAP:
- Ensure coherent IT solutions for the concerned processes to solve the operational issues, in accordance with Group policy and strategy
- Improve the level of IT competencies of the units' stakeholders by supervising and coaching key-users
- Manage the key-users network for the concerned processes
- Define the design and setup of appropriate solutions in case of necessary SAP developments
- Proceed with initial testing of new versions in order to validate their suitability to the needs of the processes
- Languages : Excellent Dutch and/or French, English on a professional level.
- Permanent employment
- Interesting salary conditions
- Location : Region of Boom & Kampenhout
- Flexibility in work location and the possibility to work remote
- Working in an expending environment where you can learn new technologies
- Working locally in an international environment
- Well defined structure in the internal and growing IT teams