- As SAP PPM consultant you should have relevant project experience of minimum 4 years in the SAP PPM (formerly known as C-projects and RPM). More than two entire PPM project lifecycles must be proven.
- The consultant must provide SAP PPM IT support for bugs and change requests.
- The client is converting the current PPM 6.10 as add-on on ECC EHP7 to S/4 HANA 1709.
- Technical and functional knowledge in the following domains are necessary:
- Portfolios, Initiatives and Portfolio Items
- Classification Hierarchies
- Status Management and Workflows
- Decision Point and Process Change
- Financial and Capacity Planning
- Closed-Loop Resource Management
- Integration with SAP Project System
- Integration with FI/CO-Systems
- Decision Flow Management
- Questionnaires and Scoring Models
- Metric Management
- Portfolio Reviews and Analysis
- Overview Project Management
- Other requirements:
- Good technical documentation skills
- Bilingual (Flemish/French) - English for documentation
- Good communication skills
- Not a pure IT approach but also profound knowledge of the Portfolio and Project Management business processes.
Starting as of 15/11/2018 until 28/02/2020 - +/- 1 day per week - minimum 40 days per year.
Are you the SAP PPM Consultant we are looking for? Send us your CV via the button below.