Our client is looking for a technology enthusiast who also talks the language of business. You need to have a passion for solving complex digital problems, challenging the status quo and thinking about new solutions, innovation and technology. You need to be an experienced SAP consultant who can help their clients make sure their IT delivers what they really need, taking into account; SAP Hana solutions, SAP Finance Data and much more.
Our client is a big international company that guides their clients from strategy to execution when facing digital challenges. They advice CIO's and business teams on their technology strategy and enterprise architecture.
- Lead the integrated planning, design and implementation of SAP Hana solutions, including SAP ECC, SAP BW and SAP Data Services;
- Support their clients in the development of S/4hana Enterprise Management and S/4hana Central Finance;
- Be responsible for the delivery of SAP projects and the development of businesses ensuring quality, thought leadership and integration with other SAP modules;
- Answer questions like “What are the benefits of moving to S/4hana Finance?” or “How do I get more business value out of my SAP finance data?”;
- A master in IT (management) or IT technology-related programmes or a master in informatics, civil or business engineering, mathematics, (applied) economics or business studies;
- +6 years of experience in IT or digital consulting (maximum years of experience: unlimited);
- A good understanding of technological concepts, as well as the ability to interact with business stakeholders;
- Experience with designing and implementing SAP Hana and SAP S/4hana solutions;
- Knowledge of traditional SAP ECC and SAP BW solutions;
- Knowledge of SAP products, business processes, configuration requirements and integration with other modules;
- You are able to express yourself fluently in Dutch and/or French and English;
- The ability to build strong client relationships;
- Project management certification is a plus;
- Consulting experience is considered a plus.
- Startdate: ASAP
- Possibility to work in Ghent, Antwerp or Brussels
- Competitive salary with attractive benefits
- Experience continual professional and personal development
- Dynamic working environment
- Freelance or permanent position