For one of our client in the public sector, located in Brussels (easy to reach), we are actively looking for a:
Windows System Administrator
for the specific tasks linked to the administration and managemen of the ICT infrastructure of our client.
Description of tasks to perform
- Administration of the IT infrastructure (applications, systems and services);
- Provide 2nd level support;
- Installation and configuration of system components and server software;
- Operating and monitoring of infrastructure, systems, servers, databases;
- Perform configuration management tasks & procedures;
- Incident handling, problem handling
- Advise in areas such as capacity management, contingency planning, IT service continuity management, automation of repetitive tasks, security;
- Scripting & configurations in the context of systems & infrastructure;
- Handling of backups and restore operations of systems & data;
- Participate in defining and documenting configuration of systems & infrastructure;
- Participate in defining and documenting operational procedures;
- Participate in architectural design/reviews;
- Evaluation and/or implementation of security standards;
- Security administration and monitoring, in adherence to the security rules imposed
- Participate in the creation of technical documentation (including user requirements).
Technical skills required
- Minimum 8 years of experience of the Windows Server operating system (2008, 2012 and latest versions).
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Microsoft SQL (2014) and/or Oracle 11/12 Database Management Systems;
- Minimum 2 years of experience with VMware (including SRM) virtualisation technologies (6 or newer version);
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Networker (8.0 or newer version) backup technologies;
- Good knowledge of system administration of Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 is an asset;
- Good knowledge of the Linux operating system is an asset.
- Working language : English
- Start date : 01/12/2017 or slightly later according to candidate availability
- Duration : long term (at least 3 years)
- Location : Brussels (easy to reach : train, bus/tram, metro)
Interested in that challenge ? Do not hesitate to send your updated CV via the button below.
We will quickly React