Euroclear - Application Design Analyst in .NET and Windows Development
The GBS (Group Business Solution) division ensures the competitiveness of Euroclear by delivering reliable and sustainable IT solutions for the financial securities markets.
We are looking for an Application Design Analyst for Collateral, Funds & Windows
Overall you will:
- Provide application software development services and technical support
- Develop program logic for new and existing applications
- Code, test, debug, document, implement and maintain software applications
- Analyze requirements, and maintain, test and integrate application
More specifically you will:
- You operate autonomously on design, programming and maintenance activities in complex applications, the work being overviewed by more experienced colleagues.
- You have direct control over programmers. The programmers may report into someone else or the programming activity may be outsourced.
- You assist with development by gathering information, performing analysis, and eliciting the details of user requirements in discussion with users.
- You prepare detailed specifications (including budget and workload estimates) from which programs will be coded.
- You undertake analysis and validates the outcome of the coding and testing tasks, working within a team.
- May occasionally undertake programming and unit testing activities for complex and/or critical programs.
- You understand client needs or technical requirements and you liaise with client to understand system requirements and existing business process
- You support the testing teams (problem analysis and bug fixing) during the testing phases of projects.
- You support application software running in production by fixing problems and making enhancements.
- You may lead small projects, such as stand-alone systems or functionality enhancements for existing systems.
- You analyse and implement complex software applications with a high level of autonomy
- You grow to "Application owner" (AO) when having an expert knowledge of the design of a specific application
- Minimum 3 years experience within application support/development
- knowledge in .NET and Windows Development technologies (JQuery, VB .NET, C#, MVC...)
- experience with major projects and managing an offshore partner as part of your delivery. Knowledge of APIs - design and implementation is a must
- previous exposure to .NetCore is a plus
- eager to learn and interested in new technologies
- able to learn quickly how an application works and understand the underneath business rational
- meticulous in your work
- service oriented and solution driven
- able to write and complete documents in a clear/structured way
- able to coach more junior team members
You know how to
- work on several tasks in parallel while sticking to deadlines set
- work independently as well as in team, you are willing to share knowledge with your colleagues
- communicate efficiently with all stakeholders
In this role you will be asked to perform periodic daylight and overnight production support ?
Euroclear recruits people from all walks of life. Our 3,500 employees represent 89 nationalities, of which over 50% are women.
We are deeply convinced that diversity of talents, backgrounds and opinions is a key to success, by fostering engagement, energy and innovation.
We are committed to promoting diversity within the organisation, as well as an inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves, feels valued and respected, regardless of their background.