My client is looking for a Senior iOS developer for a 5 month freelance contract (extension is very likely).
You will be based in either the Ghent or Antwerp offices, you are expected to be onsite fulltime.
- The candidate must have at least 4 years of professional iOS development experience working as part of Agile teams (Scrum).
- Extensive mastery of Objective-C and Swift is a must, including experience with Core Data, Core Animation, Foundation, and UIkit..
- He/She must have a working knowledge of Microsoft VSTS and CI/CD release pipelines.
- Experience adopting layouts to different screen sizes.
- An excellent understanding of development and testing methodologies (TDD/BDD), object-oriented and protocol-oriented programming best practices, and automated software testing approaches.
- You must have a strong, successful record of developing iOS apps from scratch.
- Strong experience with mobile UX is a big plus.
- Be excited about collaborating daily with your team and other groups while working via a distributed model.
- Be comfortable with iterative and incremental development.
- Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Be a world-class individual contributor who can quickly get up to speed and join an existing team of experience developers
- English is mandatory