About The Challenge
- The Interfaces Testing team at Swift is looking for a Test Engineer to contribute to the delivery of on premises customer-facing applications to the global financial community, with an emphasis on quality.
- As a Test Engineer you will participate in the analysis, design, specification, development, benchmarking, and delivery of production software. While doing so, you use your knowledge of testing and testability to influence better software design and promote good engineering practices, such as testability, accessibility, scalability and performance.
- You will also develop complex test strategies based on documented functional/business requirements and develop a wide variety of automated tests scenarios and integrate those in a continuous delivery workflow
- Finally, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself and others in a true BizDevOps Agile environment; engaging in the product evolution, covering software architecture, development, quality assurance, security, operations and IT infrastructure aspects.
Are you passionate about quality and test automation? Do you thrive in an autonomous cross-functional team? Then read on!
We are looking for someone with the following skills and qualities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or another related discipline
- You already have 2 or more years of experience in software and systems development or testing.
- You have hands on experience with Unix/Linux OS including strong knowledge of system administration and experience with test automation
- You know how to develop or write scripts using Java and Python
- Experience in continuous integration and deployment using Jenkins, GIT, Ansible is an asset
- Hands on database expertise, experience with APIs, Rest, Selenium, Robot Framework and prior Swift messaging exposure are all assets
- Apart from your technical skills, you are also autonomous, driven and possess the strong ability to quickly adapt and respond to change.
- The English language holds no secrets to you and you're willing to teach us whichever other language you speak
We are not a recruitment agency and we are not a consultancy agency either. We're a different breed. We are tech talent integrators and this is how we roll...
- You become part of the Exellys community (we pay you, while your career takes off) but you are working on a challenging project for our client.
- You get a personal career coach, access to technical trainings and are encouraged to obtain certificates to match your needs and ambitions.
- After two years, you'll get the opportunity to work for the client as a permanent employee (they pay you, while your career is accelerated).
Sparked your interest? Want to know more about the job? About Exellys? About our remuneration package? You know what to do... Hit the apply button and become excellent!