Experis, a Manpower Professional company, is one of the market leaders of Total Staffing Solutions for IT personnel in Europe.
Thanks to our international network and the professionalism of our recruitment specialists we can help you to find the perfect job!
Our clients are part of the most prestigious companies in the financial world, insurances, IT, telecom, consultancy and public services. For the moment we are operational in 17 countries.
Your career is our challenge!
Experis - Backend Software Engineer
My client is a subsidiary of a major automotive company. With headquarter in the Brussels area and satellite offices in the USA and China, my client offers the most innovative smartphone-based car sharing technology available on the market. We are growing at the speed of a very dynamic mobility market and are now looking to expand our team with new talented people.
Welcome to the world of mobility!
We'll need you to
- Be passionate about IoT
- Collaborate and communicate effectively within an international team in different locations (France and California)
- Love learning new things, as well as love teaching skills to others
- Design and implement software for our Middleware in Java from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Participate to the definition and architecture of the solutions
- Develop the frontend of our web tools with JSF (PrimeFaces) and similar technologies
- Design, implement and improve new user interfaces of our web tools
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Provide post-production support
- Write unit and functional tests
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Participate proactively in all required coordination meetings, using Agile methodology
You'll need to have
- A Degree or a Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in IT development
- Knowledge of IT software ranging from configuration tools to debugging tools, and micro services
- Experience with any of the following is a bonus: Good knowledge of the following frameworks/technologies: Spring, Hibernate, RESTful web services, JSON, MySQL, GIT, JUnit, AWS, Docker / Kubernetes / Go
- Fluent knowledge of English, French is a bonus
- Passion for working with Open Source software and data
- Willingness to learn new languages and tools
- Pride in beautifully crafted and well-tested code
- Enthusiasm to create and improve new solutions for tomorrow's shared mobility solutions
- Autonomy on your daily work
We value those who love new challenges, strive to raise the bar in their area of expertise and aim at making a real difference in the world of Mobility.
On top of that we offer a great work atmosphere, very high empowerment and a competitive package.