Experis, a Manpower Professional company, is one of the market leaders of Total Staffing Solutions for IT personnel in Europe.
Thanks to our international network and the professionalism of our recruitment specialists we can help you to find the perfect job!
Our clients are part of the most prestigious companies in the financial world, insurances, IT, telecom, consultancy and public services. For the moment we are operational in 17 countries.
Your career is our challenge!
Experis - Customer Engagement Consultants - ref. BBBH6018
- Offices are located 200m from Brussels central train station
- It is a small company where you receive a lot of responsibilities. It is thus the perfect opportunity to learn and grow professionally
- It is a start-up company: 8 people working in Belgium, they have several freelancers working abroad.
- They have great projects for customers from all over the world
- They work with different top-notch technologies like SAP, Hubspot, Marketo and Magento
- They focus on buyers journey alignment to help their customers grow
- It is an international team of motivated colleagues with a lot of cross-competencies and a digital background, who are specialized in different competence areas
- They will invest in you, always and everywhere
Are you interested in working on multiple projects and meet challenging clients?
Are you passionate by online marketing, e-Commerce or customer relationship management?
Are you enthusiastic about working in a startup environment with rapidly changing requirements?
Then we might have the right position for you!
- As a member of our Consulting team, you will participate in digital transformation projects around CRM, Marketing Automation and e-Commerce.
- You define the needs of the customer and find the best solution to answer to these needs
- You will manage the integration between CRM platforms, marketing automation systems and e-Commerce solutions, configure business workflows, setup audience segmentation, targeting, lead scoring, user roles, and imports of data
The profile we are looking for
- 1 to 4 years of working experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with profound interest in digital technologies
- Good working knowledge of French and English (Dutch is considered a plus)
- Experience with CRM, e-Commerce or Marketing Automation Cloud solutions, like Hubspot, Marketo, SAP, SFDC, Magento,... (particularly Hubspot and/or SAP, any other is an asset)
- A team player with cross-functional collaboration skills who can adapt to a changing market and organisational needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects within a dynamic and high-pressure environment
- Willing to travel abroad part-time, depending on projects (Mainly Paris)
- Owner of a driving license
- Dynamic (will be doing multiple things/projects within the company)
- Eager to learn
- A permanent contract in a growing startup
- An interesting salary depending on experience with a nice salary package
- The opportunity to get internal training's and mirror Senior profiles.
- The possibility of homeworking 1 day per week