Experis, a Manpower Professional company, is one of the market leaders of Total Staffing Solutions for IT personnel in Europe.
Thanks to our international network and the professionalism of our recruitment specialists we can help you to find the perfect job!
Our clients are part of the most prestigious companies in the financial world, insurances, IT, telecom, consultancy and public services. For the moment we are operational in 17 countries.
Your career is our challenge!
Experis - Digital Process Developer - ref. BBBH4828
The company is located in Brussels and is easily accessible (close to the NATO headquarters and Airport).
Digital Process Developer - Experis IT (Evere)
The scope of work
In addition to delivering on time the required quality, you will be in charge of leading, facilitating and monitoring the implementation of new Digital Road Side Assistance processes within the network of Service Providers, mainly in customer care centers. Delivering on time the required quality will also be your responsibility.
Your frequent contacts will be
- The Digital Program Manager
- The Digital representatives in Service Providers Operations
- All project teams that are in the scope of the Digital Program
- Design and develop digital operational processes to support Digital Road Side Assistance including cross border situations in close cooperation with Head of Operations and service providers Operations Manager
- Ensure development and implementation of Digital RSA within the Service Provider Network by monitoring planning's and execution plans of service providers
- Define together with IT Business Analyst, service provider and OEM the minimum set of data to support the successful implementation of the process
- Support Service providers operations department in transition to digital RSA
- Promote and ensure process standardization
- Organize, coordinate and perform all relevant scenario tests during development of Digital RSA
- Organize, coordinate and supervise all end-to-end tests before GO live
- Promote and organize best practice exchange
- Be the SPOC for Digital RSA operations of the client's contracts
- Provide resolution for problems
- Report on project status.
- You own a Master degree in Business, Applied Economics, or similar.
- You have worked for a minimum of 5 years in a similar position
- You are digital oriented and are interested in the new trends
- You are structured and analytical
- You bring leadership and power of conviction
- You are persistent
- You are open minded, detail-minded and well organized
- You have good organizational skills and are able to deliver on allocated tasks and respond in a timely manner to deadlines
- You can manage priorities
- You are responsible, task-orientated, autonomous, and improvement-minded
- You have strong inter-personal and communication qualities within a multinational context, including confidentiality, discretion, diplomacy and tolerance
- You have experience in mobility service delivery and or in operational departments within assistance environment
- The opportunity of working in a high level, international, multicultural & multilingual environment
- The ability to influence the future of the sector.
- A salary package in line with responsibilities and market expectations.