Experis, a Manpower Professional company, is one of the market leaders of Total Staffing Solutions for IT personnel in Europe.
Thanks to our international network and the professionalism of our recruitment specialists we can help you to find the perfect job!
Our clients are part of the most prestigious companies in the financial world, insurances, IT, telecom, consultancy and public services. For the moment we are operational in 17 countries.
Your career is our challenge!
Experis - Digital Workplace Architect
Digital Workplace Architect
- Provide advisory consultancy for Digital Workplace customer engagements.
- Technical ownership of project delivery and engaging closely with the Project Manager to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Identify and analyze requirements, develop suitable architectures and lead a virtual team
- Develop customized Digital Workplace roadmaps based on client business case/financial budget
- Run technical workshops covering multiple technologies
- Actively identify solution development opportunities, create the artefacts to support this and then drive solution adoption.
- Own and manage the scoping and definition of conceptual design by understanding and translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Own and manage contributions within Tender documentation Requests For Proposals, especially large scale engagements and involving multi-technologies.
- Own the solution(s) for a single large project or a programme of inter-related projects.
- Provide accurate estimates and plans for the successful delivery of solutions.
- Contribute to the practice strategy by suggesting new service capabilities, in particular bringing together services across the Digital Workplace practice.
- Be aware of emerging and current issues and trends around various solution and business areas.
- Maintain high level of industry/business awareness through training and self-development.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft O365 and experience in moving users to Office 365
- Proven technical experience in Mail migration (ex. Exchange or Lotusnotes to Office365)
- A background in SharePoint and/or solutions to build next generation intranet experiences
- Keep up-to-date with current and future technologies (including security), products and strategies.
- Mentor/coach other delivery consultants.
- Maintain all administrative documentation as requested.
- Build and enhance relationships with pursuit/sales (Account Managers, Pn Sales, Pursuit).