Experis, a Manpower Professional company, is one of the market leaders of Total Staffing Solutions for IT personnel in Europe.
Thanks to our international network and the professionalism of our recruitment specialists we can help you to find the perfect job!
Our clients are part of the most prestigious companies in the financial world, insurances, IT, telecom, consultancy and public services. For the moment we are operational in 17 countries.
Your career is our challenge!
Experis - Functional Analyst
Functional Analyst in Banking & Insurance
Job Location : Brussels
As a Functional IT Consultant within Technology Financial Services, you work within a project team at Belgian and multinational companies. You take over delivery and team responsibility in various transformation projects in banks and financial institutions.
- Within the team, you structure and define specific solutions and participate in the implementation of information systems of financial institutions.
- Together with the client you define the business requirements. You assist the client by organizing workshops, and you support them in adapting the internal organization to new requirements and standards.
- Moreover, you translate the requirements into detailed functional designs to fulfill the client needs. You also participate in transitioning the requirements to the developers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Finally, you coordinate and supervise activities between different stakeholders (internal or external).
- University degree in Commercial or Civil Engineering, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business related study with a strong IT affinity;
- Previous experience of 1 to 5 years in either insurance, banking or capital markets;
- Functional knowledge on Payments domain is a plus (Sepa Dd, Sepa Ct, International Payments, Swift)
- Sound insurance and/or finance process understanding and demonstrated process and re-engineering ability;
- Affinity with IT, ideally knowledge of e.g. Java, XML, SQL, Mainframe (Cobol);
- Excellent proficiency in English, Dutch or French is mandatory, additional languages are an asset;
- Strong analytical skills and structure problem solving;
- Team player;
- Result oriented;
A competitive salary package in a challenging environment.