Experis, a Manpower Professional company, is one of the market leaders of Total Staffing Solutions for IT personnel in Europe.
Thanks to our international network and the professionalism of our recruitment specialists we can help you to find the perfect job!
Our clients are part of the most prestigious companies in the financial world, insurances, IT, telecom, consultancy and public services. For the moment we are operational in 17 countries.
Your career is our challenge!
Experis - Junior Windows Engineer - ref. BBBH7341
For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for a Junior Windows Engineer. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
- Install/manage physical and virtual servers, for a Windows Server 2012 and higher environment (Print/SQL/Exchange/SharePoint/ Skype For Business).
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support for best shore teams concerning high technical issues: cluster issues, app issues, server crashes, server performance.
- Provide troubleshooting for customer server applications, assist intake of new customers, possible on call support.
- Assist technical lead for projects: Disaster recovery test, server migrations and installations, optimize backup solution, Network.
- Identify and share new trends in application development.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with the team and clients.
- Onsite technical SPOC (customer site).
- Academic Bachelor or Master's Degree in applied computer sciences, applied informatics or a related field.
- AWS or Azure knowledge with certification.
- Knowledge LDAP and Active Directory.
- Affinity with Cloud, DevOps, Networking, Security, Storage, Automation, ... is a plus.
- Passion for IT infrastructure and managed services.
- Hands on experience with Windows.
- Team and customer minded.
- Eager to learn and explore new technologies.
- Skilled communicator and experience with teamwork or project oriented work.
- Language requirements: fluent (oral and written) in Dutch and English.
- Total compensation package including fringe benefits and flexibility.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
- You immediately start on customer's payroll with long term perspective.
- Opportunity to work on large and long-term Public Cloud projects for a variety of large clients in Belgium.
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions via the button below.
Location: Mechelen (2800)